Sunday 15 June 2014

Liebster award || Nominated!


First and foremost, I would like to thank Alice from The Velvet Black for this nomination (her name is clickable btw)! I love reading these posts on different blogs so I'm really excited to have been nominated. 

What are the rules?
I thank the blogger who tagged me
I say 11 facts about me
I answer the 11 questions written by the person who tagged me
I write my own 11 questions
I tag 11 up and coming bloggers

11 facts about me:
I once auditioned for Sophie Webster in Coronation Street and got to the final 12.
I am obsessed with the original three Spyro games by Insomniac.
And Pokémon... I love Pokémon... A lot.
And Adventure Time.
There are only two people who I am 100% at ease around - my boyfriend and my best friend (not even family).
I love old black and white horror films.
I've competed nationally in taekwondo and won silver because I messed up a little (I beat myself up pretty bad about it).
I rarely drink anything other than water and coffee.
I dislike having green eyes but love them on other people.
I have a condition called hyperhidrosis on my hands and feet (uncontrollably sweaty - so gross).
Chanel no.5 is my go-to perfume.

My answers:
If you could only choose 5 makeup products to use everyday, what would they be?
I try to avoid everyday makeup. I wear it about once every two weeks. But I would pick MAC Zoom Lash mascara, Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Sandglow, Soap & Glory Super Cat eyeliner and The Body Shop Lightening Touch highlighter.

If you could be a character from any movie, who would you be?
Is it weird to pick a boy? No? Then Legolas.

Summer or Winter?
Winter. Summer actually makes me miserable. I hate the sun.

If you were a type of food, what food would you be?
I want to say avocado but I'm going to say onion so that if anyone tried to hurt me, I'd make them cry.
BADASS FOOD.

Would you read a book that had your whole life story - everything until the day you died?
Nope. I don't want to reflect on the past and I don't want to know my future.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I shower and put on clothes... So about half an hour? Unless I'm wearing makeup - then about an hour.

What's your favourite SS14 trend?
Arty clothes - but I won't be wearing them.

Sweet or savoury?
Savoury.

If you could live anywhere (including fictional places) where would you live?
I'd say Westeros but there is too much death. Maybe Vashj'ir or Dalaran from World of Warcraft. In reality? London or LA.

Would you rather be laying on a beach or camping at a festival?
Festival. Without a doubt. I love them. Screw the beach.

What's your favourite animal?
Sheep.

My questions for bloggers:
If a burglar stole everything in your wardrobe and makeup bag but left only 3 items in each, which 6 items would you hope they left (3 makeup, 3 clothing)?
Fruit or vegetables?
What is the wildest thing you have ever done?
What is your favourite book?
Do you believe in anything supernatural (ghosts, aliens, vampires etc)?
What is your favourite movie quote?
What is your drink of choice?
Which do you think about more: the past or the future?
Do you let your nail polish chip or top it up so it's always perfect?
If you had to be locked in a room (unlimited food and water supply) with one person until 2020 (dead or alive, real or fictional) who would it be?
What is the one thing you hate having to buy?

The bloggers I nominate are:

All blogs above are clickable... I really need to make hyperlinks look obvious. 
Let me know if you guys complete it. I'd love to read your posts.

Thanks again, Alice! 

8 comments:

  1. It's okie! Love your answers and questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! Hmmmmm, 11 questions that I have to think up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please teach me how to do tekwando! And my boyfriend is the one that I'm easy to be with too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your facts, that's so cool you auditioned to be Sophie! Chanel No5 is my go to as well. Thank you for the nomination! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear:))

    Love your blog and hope that we could stay in touch!
    Xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for nominating me! I'll hopefully do the tag in a post sometime this month ^^ Btw I was just reading your post below about your nightmare housemate, your situation sounds awful! I had problems in my house this year but it seems nothing in comparison to yours, hope you managed to sort it! xx

    ☾ www.liquoricepearls.com ☾

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That's amazing!
    xx
    Mia
    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading the leibster award posts! xx

    http://mehshake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete